Monday, June 11, 2007

Why I Flower Garden

Here is a picture of the cutest little "chairs" that my sister, Barbara and her boyfriend, Butch made my mom and I. He's been woodworking some and been getting very creative at it. He made them for no special reason....just made them for us. I think they are pretty special people, too!!
Here is a larger shot of my garden and some of the flowers I work so hard to plant. Every morning before I head to work, I always walk through the garden and reflect on the day and enjoy God's beauty.

This is why I flower garden. Look at these beautiful lillies. It makes it all worthwhile digging in that dirt planting those plants, doing that sometimes back-breaking work. Then these pop up in all their glorious beauty. Yes, I love it! I'll do it all again next year!


No comments: