Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well, I promised you more pictures of our trip Thursday to Kirkwood, Mo, and here they are. How about this "flower bed"? I've always thought of putting one of these in my yard...but never have. I think it is such a cute idea. This one was toddler bed size. I think I could handle that.
Here's my DH at the quaint little farmer's market in Kirkwood. I can put words to that look....."hey, you talkin' ta me".

Here I am at The Bug Store, another neat shop in Kirkwood, MO. We bought a new wrought iron address plaque with ceramic numbers for our house here. They had some really awsome trellis'.


Here are more ATC's I've received. There are alot of talented women in this group, and it shows when you see their creative work. I'm so glad to be a part of it. It has become addicting...but what a wonderul addiction.



Wanted to share some beautiful ATC's I've been receiving in the mail. I belong to a wonderful ATC group run by Teri, a great lady with an interest in vintage like me. I won the Winner Takes All for this month, which means that everyone who signed up, sends me an ATC. I've been doing the WTA for quite awhile, but this is the first time I've won. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I have enjoyed receiving them. They will all be wonderful additions to my collection.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth - just cleaning up my email account last night and found your email w/your blog link, so here I am reading about you! I am going to have to come shop in Kirkwood now! Thanks for sharing.