Friday, June 22, 2007

Here is my newest ATC I've received in the WTA....it's from JoAnne all the way from Medford, NY. How cool is it? I just love vintage....the the little boy image is adorable. She does wonderful work. Thanks, JoAnne!
Tomorrow evening I'm going to my friend Leesa's house to scrap all evening. I really want to get my vacation album done. I am in a new swap for a vintage chunky book. We do 22 pages in all and get back a chunky book when it's all said and done with 22 pages from various artists. It's my first try at this and I'm a little apprehensive but excited at the same time. The subject is Leonardo DaVinci. I've found out some intersting facts about him.....he's not just about the Mona Lisa. There's so much more to him. You would find him quite interesting. I'll post pics of the book when it's back to me. It's not due until Aug., so don't hold your breath!! :-)
Thanks for reading my blog, we'll talk again soon!

No comments: