Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NEW ARTFUL BLOG MAGAZINE

Here's a new book out by Stampington & Co. on artful blogging. I think this is really interesting...I know I could use some help on my blog. I can use all the artistic ideas I can get. If you want to check it out and pre-order this premier copy go to www.stampington.com. They have other wonderful things on their website also and great publications.
Today I worked all day cleaning and organizing my scrapbook room; want to paint next Monday. The color I choose for the walls is lime green; green being my fav color! I have plenty of ideas for decorating after painting. Will take some pics when I'm finished.
Oh, and if you want to see it in person, I just happen to be having a Stampin Up Party to help a friend get started in the business on July 15th. Send me a note to let me know you'd like to come and I'll get you out an invitation. The new catalog comes out then. So there'll be a load of wonderful new stamps and such. You can never have enough!!

No comments: