Thursday, June 28, 2007

Okay, I finally got time to make some ATC's again. Boy how I've missed it. The one below is an image from Remininse Magazine I found at work as are two of the other images I used below. I'm sorry it's blurry, it is a little thick to scan. I always love using men and having sayings that have to do with their acting like children....because we all know they do from time to time, right?
This image of two boys reminded me of childhood friends and how special they are. I love to distress, as you can see here. It lent itself quite well for that. And can you read the little piece of paper I added at the top I found...the presence of his friend consoled him!

What a wonderful image this is....and you know good girls always get respect!


I just love Olivia...what a sweet image. These are all available for trade in case you're interested. Send me an email.



No comments: