Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here's the latest pic of Gracie Mae and her "daddy"! Yes, DH has completely monopolized her. They are attached, it seems. Whenever he's home, she's right by his side. And when he talks to her, she pats the side of his face with her paw. I know.....awwww! She just loves her "daddy"!
Here's Alvin, our little ground squirrel (chipmunk) we have. He loves hanging out under the bird feeder for little seeds that drop from above! His favorite thing, though, is digging in my flower pots! As you can see, our ground feeder is in a little bit of disrepair. It's been through alot over the years. I think it's time for a new one.




We have lots of squirrels in our backyard including many new babies. We enjoy watching their antics, running, doing somersaults, chasing each other up and down and around the trees....always amusing to watch. Yesterday I treated them to cut-up apples with peanut butter and pecan pieces. They were in "squirrel heaven" to say the least. This picture below is a little fuzzy, but just look at that expression on his face. It's priceless! They were definetly happy campers!








I think he was "winking" at me!












Caught this beauty on one of my hanging baskets with lantana in it. He was going back and forth between that and the butterfly bush.
















My perennial garden is pretty well spent but one of my clematis' had the strength to put out two more beautiful blooms.









No comments: