Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Won!


Exciting news...I won a copy of Altered Books 102, Beyond the Basics from Sally Turlington. I commented on her blog about new techniques I would like to try and got picked out of those comments to win! Yipee! Thanks, Sally. Please go over to http://www.artpubstudios.typepad.com/ or http://www.sallyt.typepad.com/ and check out her beautiful work. You will be very inspired after viewing it.

Took down my tree and all the Christmas decorations today. It's later than I usually take it down, but spent much of my time last week painting. So now everything is back in "order". Now for my craft room, quite a mess. Kind of an organized mess, but a mess non-the-less. Have work to do and need some space to do it in! LOL

Thanks for stopping in to look, and please take a look at Sally's sites. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

sallyt said...

My pleasure, Beth, I was glad to be able to give the book to you. Thank you so much for all your wonderful words about my blog. I'm just about to tour your blog -- I love that the address for your blog is MustangSally! I got your snail mail addy and will send the book right away. I hope you will share what you make from the demos in it.
sallyt

Kentucky Great said...

Wow! I am so proud of you and how creative you are.....congratulations on winning the book. I am sure you will be doing more wonderful things in the future. I am sure your room will soon be complete, with all those frames Santa gave you...can't wait to see the "Grandma" one!!! Love ya'