Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here I am.......I've been MIA for quite sometime now. Thought it was time I got back to my blogging. I have something very exciting to share also. I've received my Chunky Book back from Teri this week on Leonardo Da Vinci. This was a project started last year and organized and put together by my wonderful "art" friend, Teri. She did a great job and put lots of work into this project. The results were amazing. Below lists all the people who collaborated together in this chunky book and I've shown quite a few pages out of it. Sorry some of them are a little blurry, I was in a hurry to get them taken. Didn't do my best! I plan to color the rings with alcohol inks and add fibers and ribbons to the rings. Once it get that done, I'll post another pic of the outside of the book. Seeing it in pictures does not do it justice; in real person it's just beautiful and a piece of art to treasure. Thanks for looking and I promise I won't be gone so long this time. Enjoy, Beth



















































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Sharon McAllister said...

Beth, thanks for the mention on your blog, suggesting people take a look at my blogspot - I have my da Vinci book now too and it's just glorious! I love the really clear photos you took of those sweet birds. Take care.. Sharon ( ladycherie1 )