Thursday, October 11, 2007

Have been quietly working on altering an antique cabinet card this week. It's my first try at it! I will post a pic of it when I'm completely finished. I have bought quite a few more on ebay to try my hand at also, it's exciting. I belong to a yahoo group with swaps and I'm looking forward to trading a few. Just what I needed; another project!!

I love quotes and such and found a wonderful one today worth repeating:
People tend to think that happiness is a stroke of luck, something that will descend like fine weather if you're fortunate. BUT HAPPINESS IS THE RESULT OF PERSONAL EFFORT. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly. --From Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

How true this is........TTL, Beth

1 comment:

Kentucky Great said...

Love your quotes.....and can't wait to see your completed cabinet card! I know it will be wonderful...you are so talented!
Love ya'