Monday, February 16, 2009

Here is two of six ATC's I've made for a "vintage ledger background" 6/6 swap that I've done for my Vintage Photo ATC group. They are quite the chick magnets, aren't they?


Here are two of six "Bingo Beauties" that will go out in a 6/6 swap for the Vintage Photo ATC group that I'm in. They were to have a bingo card background. Can't show you anymore, don't want to ruin the surprise!






Look at these two cute "bottle bugs" we purchased at an arts & craft fair we went to a couple of weekends ago. They'll both hang out in a small tree in my flower garden along with a red one purchased last fall from the same people.




You can go to her website at http://www.straycatart.com/ and check out her work. This summer we plan on an overnite trip to visit Galesburg and see all the sites.





Bought a new purse at the show.....isn't it cute? It'll be a great accessory to my favorite pair of jeans!












































No comments: