Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dawn

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ---Anatole France

Today I made a donation to Bernie Berlin for the wonderful care and love she puts into her beloved animals at her shelter, in honor of Dawn's birthday, our daughter-in-law. Everytime I'm on Bernie's blog, I always end up crying! Not only because of the animals condition when she gets them, but also for the love she has for them to sacrifice so much for their care, rehabilitation and finding them wonderful homes.

Please take some time to look at her website and her blog; there are links at the right that will take you right there. As I hold back tears just writing this, I just ask God to bless Bernie and her work and to make it possible for her to continue helping those who cannot help themselves. Thank you, from Beth and all her furbaby family of rescue kitties.

No comments: