Saturday, September 8, 2007

I have been working on Atc's again! Finally got my desk cleaned off where I could tell where things where at. You should see it now. I'm so messy when I'm working. I really try and put things away as I go, but it somehow doesn't work that way for me. I made "I Can Resist" first and fell in love with it! I have never kept any of my own work....I know, I should. I just love trading them away with others and keeping a copy of them in my file. But never actually kept a card. Well this one is it! I'm keeping it! I don't know if it's the simplicity of it, the saying that fits us all to well sometimes....or that cute little feather I found to add at the top, but it's mine. Sorry everyone.....! I have so enjoyed being in Teri Chinen's ATC group, everyone's work is such great quality, inspiring, creative....I could just go on. And of course, vintage....my all time favorite. I'm in a chunky book swap that I'm working on for this group on Leonardo Da Vinci. I'll post my pages when I get them finished. First chunky book.....I'm excited! Thanks for looking.

No comments: