Saturday, May 8, 2010

Destin, Here We Come


Now all I'm thinking of is I am gonna be in Destin a week from today.....sunshine and ocean, here I come! We are going with my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law and it's going to be a very special time of sharing. While there we'll celebrate Mother's Day and my mom's 73rd birthday; since we are arriving later than usual this year. The last three years we've been in Florida on her actual birthday...this year plans changed because of a wedding scheduled this weekend.

So looking forward to a warm sunny week of shopping, sharing and spending time together on the beach covered with beautiful white sand looking out over the blue-green waters. I so dream of living near this beach.....! Hopefully that dream will be visualized in four years or so. I want to live out the rest of my life near what I consider to be one of God's greatest creations...that beautiful and awesome ocean!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, what is this - posting my true age......I had everyone convinced I was 39 - again!!!! Don't mind the birthdays....means I am still here to enjoy my family and the blessings of spending time with them!!! Destin - here we come!!!!!!